Based in our Düsseldorf office, you will provide hands on support to a high performing team of consultants that specialise in placing qualified finance or technology professionals within our client base. There is no business development required in this position, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening and shortlisting candidates for our live vacancies and creating a pipeline of talent for future requirements!
Our training scheme has been created to ensure you are given the skills, tools and on-going development to be a successful recruitment researcher! The training covers every aspect of the role:
Candidate acquisition through advertising current vacancies, reviewing applicants, proactively seeking referrals from clients and candidates, headhunting via XING, searching job boards and utilising our bespoke database.
- Registering candidates, ensuring all supporting documentation required has been gathered to facilitate a quick turnaround for our clients.
- Interviewing candidates to gain an understanding of their experience to date, their competencies, their career aspirations and market intelligence.
- Briefing candidates on live vacancies and preparing candidates for client interviews.
- Calendar management for interviews, in addition to sourcing candidate and client feedback.
- Extending offers of employment to candidates and attaining references to ensure compliance.
Goodman Masson pride ourselves on training, developing and managing our employees' careers effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the most successful Consultants in the German market and play a part in contributing to the business' success.
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Researcher?
- A highly motivated, organised and driven individual
- Articulate, credible and commercially savvy
- Confident to build a rapport with candidates at all levels of seniority
- Motivated to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Motivated by rewards and having the power to increase your earnings
- Resilience, tenacity and great integrity
- An excellent work ethic and a collaborative team player
- A competitive salary and a great commission scheme paid monthly!
- Excellent training & development
- Free breakfast every morning
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our Spikeball or Running club
- Annual Ski trip and Mallorca getaway (open to everyone!)
Apply now! Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of their application.
Feel free to browse through the links below to learn more about our business:
Work For Us: https://www.goodmanmasson.de/arbeiten-sie-bei-uns