It is time to launch our Frankfurt office! An exciting chapter for us!
Our strategic ambition to 'treat our employees better than any other business' is at the center of everything we do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! We were very proud to have been awarded the "Best Recruitment Company to Work For", for the 5th consecutive year!
A career defining opportunity has been created. We are looking for a leader to launch our Frankfurt office. We want to build high performing teams and replicate the success we have had in NRW and add value to the Frankfurt market covering:
- Finance Recruitment
- Technology Recruitment
To launch each division, we want a specialist in each market with client and candidate relationships, with a demonstrated record of success in building a profitable business to join us! Reporting to our Managing Director for Germany, you will be given the task of building a high performing recruitment team! You will work closely with our UK based Finance and Technology teams, leveraging our large UK and European client base while winning new business across Germany. You will create a growth strategy for the business, initially optimizing your existing network and then, to build a team to tap into a wider geographical area! The opportunity for professional development and to grow your team quickly is exponential.
We have had great success growing our business in a powerful way via a team launch. We are committed to having a small team working in our Frankfurt office from day 1 to support you and you will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Team to attract the best talent in the market to execute your growth strategy.
You will have access to our wonderful UK and Germany based support teams (business support, a compliance specialist, marketing team, client services team, in-house IT support etc.) and you will be given the tools to make this business a success.
- To be considered for the position, we would look for the following characteristics:
- Demonstrated success in building a profitable Finance and/or Technology recruitment team
- Expert knowledge of the Frankfurt recruitment market, with a desire to grow your remit
- Proven success at winning new business and developing client relationships
- An ability to source, qualify and represent the best finance and/or technology professionals
- A passion for sales, consulting and recruitment
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to build a business and seeking career progression
- Previous management experience and, a fluency in English and German are required
- A competitive package including a lucrative bonus scheme, profit share and award-winning benefits.
- An investment budget to grow your business quickly
- Excellent training and career development for you and your team
- Company car
- Mentoring and coaching from our supportive CEO & Senior Management team
- A flexible approach to work
- Free breakfast every morning
- Annual Ski trip, Ibiza getaway and summer and Christmas parties (open to everyone!)
- Quarterly lunches in London and Germany's leading restaurants for high performers
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Gym membership heavily subsidized
Interested in joining the Goodman Masson team? Please contact our Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Toni Harney on +442070198811 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com
(**Please note, experience leading a recruitment team, in a Frankfurt based recruitment agency is a pre-requisite for this role. Only candidate that fit these criteria will be considered.)