- Are you looking for exceptional training and development to progress your career in recruitment?
- Does it excite you to have the ability to fast track your career progression and increase your earning potential by truly partnering and adding value to your clients and candidates?
- Would you like to work for an award-winning business whose strategic goal is to 'treat our employees better than any other business'?
Join us to be part of something special as we work toward our vision of becoming the leading Finance and IT recruitment agency in Germany, that treats our employees better than any other business! Goodman Masson launched our Düsseldorf office in 2013. We provide an excellent consulting and recruitment service to our clients and candidates across Finance and IT specialisms.
Permanent Technology Recruitment Consultant
Based in our Düsseldorf office, you will join a high performing team of consultants that specialise in placing permanent technology professionals within our client base. You will be responsible for winning new business, building client and candidate relationships, sourcing, screening and shortlisting candidates for our live vacancies and creating a pipeline of talent for future requirements through networking and event coordination!
Our training scheme has been created to ensure you are given the skills, tools and on-going development to be a successful recruitment consultant! The training covers every aspect of the role:
- Developing and in-depth knowledge of your market specialism including market maps, organisational charts, generating leads and referrals.
- Sales and business development, including delivering client pitches, winning new business and account managing a portfolio of clients.
- Growing a network of relevant industry contacts, across clients and candidates.
- Candidate acquisition through advertising current vacancies, reviewing applicants, proactively searching job boards and utilising our bespoke database.
- Headhunting passive candidates through e-shot campaigns, headhunt/cold calls and networking events.
- Registering candidates, ensuring all supporting documentation required has been gathered to facilitate a quick turnaround for our clients.
- Interviewing candidates to gain an understanding of their experience to date, their competencies, their career aspirations and market intelligence.
- Briefing candidates on live vacancies and preparing candidates for client interviews.
- Coordinating and attending networking events within your chosen market specialism.
- Calendar management for interviews, in addition to sourcing candidate and client feedback.
- Extending offers of employment to candidates and attaining references to ensure compliance.
Goodman Masson pride ourselves on training, developing and managing our employees' careers effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the most successful Consultants in the German market and play a part in contributing to the business' success.
- A track record of success as a recruitment consultant
- Committed to providing an excellent service to candidates and clients
- An expert knowledge of the NRW market
- A highly motivated, organised and driven individual
- Articulate, credible and commercially savvy
- Confident to build a rapport with candidates at all levels of seniority
- Motivated by financial gain and reward
- Competitive nature and an excellent work ethic
- Fluent in German and English
- A competitive salary and a fantastic commission scheme paid monthly
- Excellent training and career development
- Mentoring and coaching from our supportive CEO & Senior Management team
- Free breakfast every morning
- Annual Ski trip (open to everyone!)
- Quarterly lunches in leading restaurants for high performers
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual Summer & Christmas parties
- A flexible approach to how we work
- Hours are Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm and a 3.30pm finish every Friday
Our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! The most recent examples:
Best Alignment of Benefits to Business Strategy - Employee Benefits
- Most Engaging Benefits Proposition - Employee Benefits Awards
- The Best Recruitment Company to Work For - Recruitment International UK
- Best Recruitment Company to Work For - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
- Best Workplace Environment - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
Apply now! Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of their application.
Feel free to browse through the links below to learn more about our business:
- Work For Us: https://www.goodmanmasson.com/work-for-us
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodman_masson/?hl=en
- Glassdoor reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Goodman-Masson-Reviews-E395502.htm