Java developer (m/w/d)
We are looking for English speaking Java developers (m/w/d) with JEE or Jakarta EE skills in Mönchengladbach! It would be on-site 3 times per week. This is a permanent inhouse position. You will be welcomed in an international IT team with most of the colleagues located near Mönchengladbach, but also with other developers located in other European countries.
- You develop inhouse software products based on Jakarta EE in an agile environment
- With your team you are responsible for the full software life cycle from conception, development, testing and documentation
- You drive the development process and optimize it continuously to stay up-to-date
- You like to work with modern technologies, like Microservices, Jira, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Cloud technologies, Kubernetes, Grafana, Kong and Kafka
What they expect from you:
- Experience in Java development (Jakarta EE/JEE, Angular)
- You are familiar with working in agile scrum teams
- Experience in SQL, Linux, Microservices are nice to have
- Fluent English skills (fluent German skills are not mandatory)
- Must have: You must be located in Germany for legal reasons!
You can benefit from:
- Attractive salary range around 45.000 – 90.000 € p. a.
- Flexible working time, around 38 days annual leave per year, home office possibility around 2 days/week
- Flat hierarchy, international work environment with a multicultural team and regular team events, parking facilities, modern cafeteria with meals at a reasonable price
If you are interested, please send me your CV with your salary expectation and your notice period.
(Frau) Hee-Jin Kim | IT Recruitment Consultant
Goodman Masson GmbH | Düsseldorf
Tel.: +49 211 9598 5470 | Email: email@example.com