Based in our Düsseldorf office, you will join a high performing team of consultants that specialise in placing qualified finance professionals within our client base in NRW. You will be responsible for winning new business, building client and candidate relationships, sourcing, screening and shortlisting candidates for our live vacancies and creating a pipeline of talent for future requirements through networking and event coordination!
Our training scheme has been created to ensure you are given the skills, tools and on-going development to be a successful recruitment consultant! The training covers every aspect of the role:
- Business development and relationship management with our existing and target clients
- Candidate acquisition through advertising current vacancies, reviewing applicants, proactively seeking referrals from clients and candidates, headhunting via XING, searching job boards and utilising our bespoke database.
- Providing expert advice to clients and candidates on all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Interviewing candidates to gain an understanding of their experience to date, their competencies, their career aspirations and market intelligence.
- Partner with clients and candidates to find a perfect match to their joint requirements.
- Extending offers of employment to candidates and attaining references to ensure compliance.
- Relationship management with a network of Finance professionals and running networking events.
Goodman Masson pride ourselves on training, developing and managing our employees' careers effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the most successful Consultants in the German market and play a part in contributing to the business' success.
- A track record of success as a recruitment consultant
- Committed to providing an excellent service to candidates and clients
- An expert knowledge of the NRW market
- A highly motivated, organised and driven individual
- Articulate, credible and commercially savvy
- Confident to build a rapport with candidates at all levels of seniority
- Motivated by financial gain and reward
- Competitive nature and an excellent work ethic
- Fluent in German and conversational level English
- A competitive salary and a fantastic commission scheme paid monthly
- Excellent training and career development
- Mentoring and coaching from our supportive CEO & Senior Management team
- Free breakfast every morning
- Annual Ski trip and Mallorca getaway (open to everyone!)
- Quarterly lunches in London's leading restaurants for high performers
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual Summer & Christmas parties in London and Düsseldorf
- A flexible approach to how we work
- Hours are Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm and a 3.30pm finish every Friday
Our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! The most recent examples:
Best Alignment of Benefits to Business Strategy - Employee Benefits
- Most Engaging Benefits Proposition - Employee Benefits Awards
- The Best Recruitment Company to Work For - Recruitment International UK
- Best Recruitment Company to Work For - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
- Best Workplace Environment - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards